Saturday, December 8, 2012


Hello world of Romance and Erotic writers and readers.  I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you.
I am “new” to the world of writing romance and erotic books.  I have been writing for many years, but have not had the chance to put anything under my own name.  I was always in the background of another story for another writer, but not my own work.
The times have now changed for me and I can take some time to write my own stories and build my own fan base.
I hope I can fit into this little piece of pie that seems to have exploded into a bite for everyone who was setting at the table, with fork and knife in hand, prepared for the tiny morsel that awaited them. 
Now as I brush the crumbs off into my hand and wipe the corners of my mouth, I will gently slide my chair back and arise into the world of writing. 
Won’t you join me…

No comments:

Post a Comment